With Solar Power Plants, Project Development is the first and possibly the most critical step that can be the difference between a successful project and a failure. Suntuity’s Project Development teams boast over 100 years of cumulative Project Development experience and have developed over 200 MWp of solar projects in numerous regulated environments, worldwide.
Our Typical Solar Project Development Activities Consist Of:
- Site Selection and Site Control Agreements.
- Interconnection Design and Environmental Impact Studies.
- Offtake, Power Purchase and Feed in Tariff Agreements.
- Regulatory Approvals and Licensing.
- Engineering and Permitting.